What area do you cover?

We are based in Preston (Lancashire) and provide mobile bars throughout the North West. For events further than 30 miles away from PR2 3SX we recommended you contact us to discuss arrangements.


Do BKN Bars provide staff?


At all our events we provide a minimum of two fully trained bar staff. For larger scale events, weddings and corporate events we will provide staff accordingly.

Do BKN Bars provide glassware?

For most events we provide disposable glassware, glasses can be provided for an additional glassware hire fee. See our range of glassware here alternatively contact us for further details.

Do I have to pay a deposit?


For all events we require a small hire fee to secure the booking.


What facilities do we require?


At most events we will require a power supply (mains power). For corporate events at venues we will discuss this with the venue directly. If this is not possible, we can provide a generator as a source of power (for an additional cost).


How much notice do I need to give for my event?


Our calendar is very full throughout the year, for all events and home bar hire we recommend you contact us as soon as possible.


Do I need to apply for any licenses?


If your event requires a Temporary Event Notice for the sale of alcohol, we will apply for this on your behalf. All license costs will be include our fee to secure the booking.


Are you insured?


BKN Bars Limited is covered by £10 public liability and employee liability insurance. Copies of our insurance documents can be made upon request.